We provide qualified nurses and healthcare staff to Nursing Homes, Residential homes, NHS and Private Hospitals, Mental Health and Learning Disability Organisations on a temporary, contract and permanent basis.
Northbright Care is a recruitment agency that provides the healthcare industry with appropriate and highly qualified staff to fill healthcare roles when needed. Be it on a contract, short-term and long-term, temporary or permanent basis.
The staff provided are always subject to extreme scrutiny before joining Northbright Care, to give any healthcare facility that requires our staff peace of mind. That the staff coming their way are definitely capable of the tasks they’ll be handling, without needing supervision.
Some of the processes we, here at Northbright Care, undertake to guarantee our staff’s competence include:
- All staff are required to fill in an application form covering everything from personal matters to previous work experience.
- Along with application forms, original forms of ID and other forms of proof of identity are required to be provided.
- Security checks are then undertaken through the Disclosure and Barring Service Criminal Records Bureau [DBS], which includes P.O.V.A and P.O.C.A.
- All qualifications are verified with the issuing authorities of said qualifications.
- All nurses are cleared by Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) to ensure suitability.
- All references are followed up on personally to confirm reasons of work ending, as well as reliability of the staff and to explore any gaps in working periods.
As you can see, we take staffing very seriously. Which should come as no surprise, considering our staff are provided at many important and sensitive institutions, such as:
- Nursing Homes
- Residential Homes
- NHS Institutions
- Private Hospitals
- Mental Health Organisations
- Learning Disability Organisations
So, if you’re in need of staff – we have what you’re looking for. With excellence guaranteed.
Interested? Let’s take the next step. Go ahead and get in contact with us now.